As a reseller of CPS you have several obligations to your customers. These include:
- Making sure the customer is fully aware of what they are agreeing to. If applying for CPS this means making it clear you will only be responsible for billing the calls made, not the line rental.
- Provide clear instructions on how to contact you in the event of a fault via email and a phone number.
- The customer needs to be made aware of the contract length and terms.
- The custmer must be made aware of the rates you are charging per minute. These must include VAT if they are a residential customer. By default the associated call rates will be displayed within the client control panel.
- A welcome email or letter must be issued upon joining. A template of which can be found within the downloads section of our control panel.
- Should we notify you of a customer leaving you should issue a losing email or letter. This is to ensure the customer is fully aware that they are leaving you, as well as a chance for you to retain their custom. A template is provided within the downloads section of our control panel.