- Reviews (1)
The Grandstream DP750 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their work or home space, delivering efficient flexibility. This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 4 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that give users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The Grandstream DP750 supports a variety of auto -provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720, the Grandstream DP750 offers a powerful DECT VoIP base station that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.
The DP750 creates an immersive DECT network to enable mobile and efficient movement in your organization. A powerful mobile solution, user flexibility is achieved when pairing with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets. The DP750 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors, and delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering essential call control features and functionalities, such as 3-way conferencing, call forward and call transfer. A seamless, unified interaction between DP720s can be achieved through the DP750, by giving all DP720s a shared SIP account from the DP750. The DP750 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 4 concurrent calls per DECT system
- Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes