- Reviews (0)
The Grandstream GXV3275 IP Video Phone for Android™ delivers a powerful voice, video and multimedia business communications experience to keep workers in touch and up-to-date. The Grandstream GXV3275 is one-of-a-kind 6-line IP phone features a tablet-like 7-inch touch screen and, in addition to voice calls allows users to keep in touch with co-workers and clients through a variety of video calling platforms (any Android app, such as Skype, Google Hangouts, and more). This IP Video Phone for Android offers full access to the Google Play Store and the millions of Android apps – including powerful business productivity apps like SalesForce1, GoToMeeting, service provider apps and more. Additional features include integrated Bluetooth for pairing of headset and mobile devices for contact book/calendar exchange and call transferring, Gigabit ports, integrated WiFi, and more.
- 6 lines 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way voice conferencing and 3-way video conferencing
- Runs Android version 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- CMOS camera
- 7 inch (1024x600) capacitive touch screen
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports and integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- Bluetooth for headsets and pairing mobile devices, USB port, SD card slot, mini-HDMI output for connection to TV monitor
- Create an Android app for your business to run on the GXV3275 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK tool kit.