- Reviews (0)
The Grandstream GXV3610 v2 series are weatherproof Infrared (IR) fixed dome IP cameras with a high-definition 3.6mm lens – making them ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail, offices, warehouses, and building entrances. The camera’s advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered by a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. Pair the Grandstream GXV3610 v2 series with Grandstream’s GVR3550 Network Video Recorder (NVR), which supports plug-and-play with all Grandstream IP cameras, to create a powerful recording and monitoring solution. The Grandstream GXV3610 v2 series can also be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-compliant video management systems. This indoor/outdoor HD IP Camera features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to both video and mobile phones. It contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, and a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other surveillance systems.
- GXV3610_FHD: 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution, 3.6mm lens
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- IP66-certified weatherproof casing
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP
- Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, and more