£744.90 £893.88 (Incl. VAT)Compare
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/40/d622928593/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DbslNew/wp-content/themes/porto/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 15
- Reviews (0)
The Grandstream GXW4248 series are high-density FXS VoIP Gateways that offer businesses an easy to deploy VoIP FXS solution that supports Gigabit speeds (10/100/1000 Mbps) for up to 48 IP devices. The Grandstream GXW4248 series allows any business to seamlessly connect devices within a location or within multiple locations to an IP PBX system, or with an existing traditional phone system.
The GXW4216/24/32/48 are fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analogue PBX and phones on the market. It features multiple FXS analogue telephone ports, superb voice quality, a suite of telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialling plans, advanced security protection and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW42XX series gateways offer businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analogue telephone system that allow them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications.
- 16/24/32/48 FXS ports, GXW4248 includes 2 50-pin Telco connectors
- 1 Gigabit network port
- 132x48 backlit graphic display with support for multiples languages
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, independent SIP account per port
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments
- Advanced security protection with SRTP/TLS/HTTPS