£45.50 £54.60 (Incl. VAT)
Out of stockCompare
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/40/d622928593/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DestinyBusinessSolutionsLimited/wp-content/themes/porto/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 15
- Reviews (0)
The Grandstream HT503 is an analogue telephone adapter featuring 1 analogue telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port. The integration of a FXO and FXS port enables remote call origination and termination to and from the PSTN line, known as “hop-on and hop-off” calling. The 1 FXS port allows for extension of a VoIP service to 1 analogue phone. In addition to being SIP compliant, the Grandstream HT503 features support for up to 2 SIP account profiles, excellent voice quality and advanced telephony features.
Network integration between PSTN and POTS has never been so easy. The HT503 is a hybrid analog telephone adapter and VoIP router that enables the user to create an easily integrated hybrid solution with backup lifeline support.
- 1 FXS analog telephone ports (RJ11), 1 PSTN line FXO port, dual 10/100 Mbps ports with integrated NAT router
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Status LED for power, telephone and network ports, and message waiting indication