- Reviews (0)
The Grandstream HT818 is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router. Built for users looking for a strong analog-to-VoIP converter, it features Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide. Grandstream HT818 powerful gateway carries exceptional voice quality in various application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for enterprise use.
Built for users looking a strong analog-to-VoIP converter, the HT818 is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles and 8 FXS ports
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
- Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Exceptional voice quality with wide-band HD codec
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Supports dual Gigabit network ports
- High performance NAT router