- Reviews (0)
The HT502 is an analog telephone adapter (ATA) featuring 2 FXS ports. The product’s inclusion of an integrated NAT router and dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet WAN and LAN ports enables a shared broadband connection between multiple Ethernet devices as well as the extension of VoIP services to analog phones. In addition to being SIP compliant, the product features support for up to 2 SIP account profiles, excellent voice quality and advanced telephony features.
- 2 FXS analog telephone ports (RJ11), dual 10/100 Mbps ports with integrated NAT router
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- Status LED for power, telephone and network ports, and message waiting indication